Friday, May 6, 2011

Wailing Wall

I hope that you guys can read this and get a sense for amazingness by looking up pictures on your own. We went to the Wailing Wall tonight. It was so enjoyable to see all the Jewish people welcoming in their sabbath, saying prayers, being jovial and simply loving one another's company. We joined in some of their dances. It wasn't that hard. Everyone linked arms and went in a circle, while singing (kinda more like chanting.) The Jewish people and their faith in amazing.

The Wailing Wall is also known as the Western Wall. It was their Shabbat. We put little prayers in the wall. kinda reminded me of the temple prayer roll.

It is neat because the Lord has really been increasing my capacity to learn since I've been here. I love my classes to death. They

1 comment:

  1. Hey Troy,
    Sounds as if you're loving life in Israel. We love reading the little bit that you have been able to post on your blog. Will we be able to talk to you on Sunday? it is Mother's Day you know. Even the missionaries get to call home on mother's day, hopefully you can.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete