Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Catch-up Time . . .

This post is for me to catch-up on my blog.
We have been doing lots of school-work and mid-terms and things like that.

We went on a field-trip on sunday to a very special place called . . .
Well, I don't remember where it was or what it was called, but I just know that it was neat. We first went to a shepherd place where we shepherded sheep. It was really neat. We got water out of a well, and other nomadic stuff. Made me grateful for a big giant castle on Mount Scopus.
We did other nomadic things. Well maybe not nomadic, but certainly primitive. Primitive, but much better than I could do without technology.
And I ran on a hamster wheel . . .

We are getting ready for our informal talent show. This is really going to be a hi-light of the semester. My FHE group is doing a movie-preview skit, with me being the announcer voice guy. That will be lots of fun.

I wish to enlighten my fellow facebook people about my blog, so I'm going to send out a FB message to all my friends about my blog soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment